Heaven must be missing an angel...



I was thrilled to be asked to walk in Tyra Eiren's  magical, sexy, ethereal and glittery Fantasy Angels show on Valentine's Day along with some of the most beautiful supermodels on the grid, and I thought I would show you the two gorgeous outfits I got to wear in the show - so more pretty pictures than usual from me today - but boy, these outfits are preeeety! You can click on the pictures to see them larger too.



First up, I was the Swan Queen in this wonderful fantasy haute couture gown from House of Elliot, which is for sale at the Angels Fantasy Fair venue this weekend.  It is accessorised with a gorgeous headpiece from SoliDea Folies, and glittering Roxaane diamond jewellery from Finesmith.


For my second walk I was the Snow Angel, in Finesmith's lovely Sense of Snow corset and sparkling Snow Lady jewellery, with beautiful wings from Celestinas Weddings. And, while you're here, did you know Finesmith has a new main store? Time to update your landmarks!



Comments