Vintage Fair-a-go-go!


I'm loving coldLogic's new releases for the Vintage Fair, especially this sixties inspired simple shift that makes me feel ready to strut down Carnaby Street to the sounds of the Beatles, and the colours just make me smile! Never one to disappoint, Tabata Jewell of Vanity Hair has released 3 retro styles for the fair - this gorgeous backcombed do is aptly named "Bombshell" and it reminds me so much of a photo of my Mum from the sixties!

There are some fabulous poses on sale at the Vintage Fair too - today I'm using a pose from Bent, Twiggy, from a set called 60's Fashion Models. Bent have a range of vintage and retro style poses from various eras at the fair, lovely for getting some authenticity to photos of your vintage looks.

I must say a quick thanks to Ayrton Radikal, who popped over to pose for me as the photographer for this shoot - I've had this photo studio prop in my inventory from Virtual Props 'n' Poses for ages, and never got the chance to use it till now. Thanks Ayrton!


Style notes:

Dress: coldLogic - partridge /cantaloupe
Hair: Vanity Hair: Bombshell /Platinium
Makeup: Essences - Twiggy eyelashes with eyeliner
Pose: Bent - Twiggy

From elsewhere:
Boots: Maitreya - Radical Boots Suede /white
Eyeliner: Izzie's - Double Wing Eyeliner
Lips: blackLiquid Makeup - Barbie Bitch Sheer Shimmer




Comments