Still time to shop at Fashion For Life!


But ONLY 12 HOURS!!!! So get your butt down there and spend!!! The total has hit 5 million L$ now, and the goal is 6 by midnight SLT! As well as hundreds of exclusives from SL's best designers, you can find gatchas, raffles, and a very special offer. Yesterday I walked in my first show as a BLVD model, the Galliano Tribute Show. It featured 23 designs inspired by Galliano - the one I wore was a beautiful shimmering gold creation by Warm Clarity of Ghee. All the fantastic gowns shown are currently on sale at HALF PRICE till midnight SLT! So you can get an awesome bargain, and support a good cause at the same time? Why are you waiting?

For the look I'm wearing in the picture, I chose some more finds from some less well known and some well known designers, for a pretty casual springtime look.

Jumpsuit - AvaGirl;  Faux Seude Handbag - MimiNoire;  Suede wedges - G Field;  Necklace - Kunglers.

Comments