An English Rose


I'm loving the gorgeous florals that are appearing now that summer is here, and one of the prettiest I've seen is this new release, the Li-Li gown from Sascha's Designs. A rigged mesh gown, with flexi skirts in various options/combinations, Li-Li comes in a range of colours from vibrant to more subtle to suit all complexions. Dressy enough for a summer bridesmaid, and perfect for wandering through romantic gardens in full bloom!

Style notes:
Dress: SAS - Li-Li Gown /pink *new*
Hat: LaGyo - Poppy Headpiece /pink (recoloured) for TDR Fusion *new*
Lips: blackLiquid makeup Barbie Bitch Sheer Shimmer


Comments

  1. OMG Beatrice, it is amazing! Thank you so much for making my gown look even prettier! Huggggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sascha - so glad you like the pics - and thanks for a LOVELY gown! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox