Gladiator


I've really missed shopping, styling and blogging these past couple of weeks, so it was lovely to be able to log on today and grab some time to do my favourite things! This is the result. I'm loving the Pure Poison Brina dress so much I decided to wear it in a different colour, mainly because the colours work so well with this stunning statement necklace from Zibska, currently available at the May cycle of L'Accessories. I found these gorgeous gladiator sandals at Sim-i-lar - I've been waiting for a shoe designer to make something like this forever!

I must say something about the hands too. I've been using Slink mesh hands for a while now... but I was never quite happy with the colour match (lots of fiddling in photoshop or careful placement of bangles to disguise the seam!). So great news for me this week, when I discovered that Glam Affair have released skin tone appliers for the Slink hands and feet. So now, a perfect, seamless match! You can change the nail lengths and shapes on the Slink avatar enhancement hands too, and there are different hand shapes to choose from so you can fit them to your pose, or your bag, cigarette or whatever. And, even better, blackLiquid has release an AWESOME range of nail polish appliers for them too - from staple glosses, to ombre metallics, pearl shades, french polish and glitters, they're just stunning! I think I'll be waving goodbye to the old prim nails before long!


Style notes:
Dress: Pure Poison
Necklace & earrings: Zibska @ L'Accessories
Sandals: Sim-i-lar
Hands: Slink
Nail polish appliers for Slink Hands: blackLiquid
Hair: Lelutka
Makeup: Dead Apples


Comments