Supersize me!


Oversized shapes are one of this season's real life fashion trends - a continuation of last winter's wonderful oversized coats. It's not a trend that has really taken off in SL - perhaps because it's difficult to make meshes work for this style, but I've come across a couple of pieces recently that do.

I've had this gorgeous jacket from .SHI in my inventory for a few weeks now - the Oversized Etched Coat is intricately etched with a tailored neckline and is cropped just above the waist. it comes with 2 texture options - solid and transparent - I love the transparent for summer. Wear this with a high waist skirt or pants or a tight fitting sheath dress for a super feminine silhouette.

Another great new release, this time from Ayrton Radikal's B&W is this huge statement hat - the Summer Fashion hat. The hat has been lovingly textured with a subtle striped weave, and comes with an optional veil. Available in a range of colours, this is the one for that special wedding outfit.

Scroll down for my styling notes.



Style notes:
Hat: B&W *new*
Jacket: .SHI *new*
Top: .SHI
Skirt: Chic Zafari
Shoes: Diktator
Clutch: Swallow
Earrings: LaGyo




Comments