Blue Angel



New shopping events keep popping up all over Second Life, and with designers often selling new releases at discount prices or exclusives that you won't find anywhere else, these are fast becoming the only way to shop for fashion. 

Fashion Stars is one of the latest (I would say the latest, but chances are I've missed something!) shopping events to hit the grid, with a collection from a wide range of designers sold at a 30% discount for the duration. Pure Poison has released 2 exclusive collars for the event - Angel, and Devil. Which are you? 

I had to go for the Blue Angel. Mainly because in the real world, Angel by Thierry Mughler is my absolute all time favourite perfume! I love it's femininity, the sweet vanilla and chocolate notes that linger and are unlike any other perfume, and I love the packaging too - every bottle a twinkling star. 

And what better to wear for my angelic look than this elegant new dress from Baiastice, found at the new cycle of FaMESHed? Sometimes the simplest designs are the best, and this maxi dress with it's spaghetti straps is no exception. 

I'm pleased too that I finally got a good opportunity to show you the Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and nails painted using the Slink Nails Appliers from blackLiquid. This time I chose a blue shade from the Pearls set. Now you can get a perfect skin match if your skin designer has made appliers (lucky for me Glam Affair has) and with nails appliers retailing at about 100L$ for a set of 10 colours,  the old prim nails are soon going to be a thing of the past.

Scroll down for the style notes and SURLs.


Style notes:
Dress: Baiastice - Arya - available at FaMESHed *new*
Collar: Pure Poison - Blue Angel - available at Fashion Stars *new*
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands
Nails: blackLquid - Slink Nails Appliers /Pearl Set
Hair: LeLutka - Lillian


Comments