Thursday, 18 July 2013

Strawberries and Cream


Summertime here in the UK means Wimbledon tennis, lazy days at the seaside, garden parties, picnics in the park, strawberries and cream. Unlike this summer (we're having a heatwave!) it often means rainy days too - so the outdoors bits don't always happen - but there are always strawberries and cream! Served cold from the fridge, with a generous dollop of double cream and a sprinkling of caster sugar, this is the quintessential English summer treat.

This fabulous swan tote bag that I found at The Liaison Collaborative was my inspiration for my strawberries and cream look - something classic, with a vintage feel, that could take you from a sea front promenade to a Buckingham Palace garden party in style.

Scroll down for my style notes.


Style notes:
Dress: ColdLogic
Bag: Le Primitif at The Liaison Collaborative
Shoes: Gos Boutique at The Liaison Collaborative
Hair: Slink at The Hair Fair
Shades: Izzie's
Jewellery: Mandala
Nails: blackLiquid Slink Nails Appliers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox