Give 'em the old razzle dazzle...


I adore the latest collection at Collabor88,  the Gatsby theme is just delicious - with so many gorgeous things to choose from, I went a bit wild and spent far too much! This is a combo I put together a while back, but haven't had time to post. I love these silky peach and nude shades and the relaxed glamour of this look - timelessly elegant, I think.

Scroll down for my style notes and SURLs.


Style notes:
Top: Decoy - Norma Tank /Salmon **
Pants: Ryvolter - Silk Wide Leg Pants /Nude **
Fur stole: Ryvolter - Mink Princess Stole /Champagne **
Necklace: Deco - Mesh Marilyn Pearls /Cream **
Earrings: Handverk - Zelda Earring /Peach **
Bracelet: LaGyo - Helen Bangle /Silver **
Shoes: Leverocci - Satin Wrap Heels /Nude
Eye makeup: Donna Flora - Mina /White



Comments