Serendipity...the nicest things happen when you least expect them!



Sometimes the nicest things happen completely out of the blue. Like yesterday, when I logged on late to find an awesome gift from the lovely Tabata Jewell, creator of Vanity Hair. I've been a fan of Tabata's creations ever since I stumbled upon Vanity Hair as a newbie back in 2009. Her store then was a little retro heaven, with styles unlike anything else I'd ever seen in Second Life, some of which became all time favourites of mine. I've been a member of the Vanity Hair group ever since, and I must own almost every style Tabata has released! 

You may not know this, but I'm actually quite a shy person, so although I've spoken with Tabata a few times in the past, I've never really got to know her, other than through her designs. But it's funny how you feel you get to know someone through their work. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I went to the store, and saw Tabata was there. I bit the bullet and IMed her to tell her how much I liked her latest release, and we got chatting, and she's every bit as lovely as I expected her to be. 

And the really lovely thing about the gift Tabata sent me? It's the new Vanity Hair release, and she's named it Serendipity, after me! How cool is that? So a massive THANK YOU to you Tabata - you really made my day, and I LOVE the style!

Scroll down for my style notes and SURLs!


Style notes:
Hair: Vanity Hair - Serendipity *new*
Romper: Color.Me.H.O.F. Mesh - Silk Romper /Skyee - at August Collabor88
Necklace: Tableau Vivant - Keyring Necklace
Cuff: Mandala - Polly Bracelet /Lavender
Earrings: Rozoregalia - Gemma 4 Earrings
Nails: blackLiquid - Slink Nails Applier

Comments