Shades of Grey


My Secondary school uniform was grey - it was even in the name of the school! So my teenage years were spent wearing grey from Monday to Friday - and over the years, my friends and I became quite adept at pushing the rules to the limits to style up our grey to look attractive. At the time, I'm sure we all swore we would never wear grey again in our lives!

Of course, as a teen, if something's compulsory we have to kick against it - it's genetically determined. But as an adult, I have to confess, I have a real fondness for grey. From the deepest dark charcoal to the softest pale silvery dove, grey is the perfect neutral for a platinum blonde. So I couldn't resist splurging some lindens at the Season's Story when I spotted some lovely grey pieces for the autumn.

Scroll down for style notes and SURLs.


Style notes:
Dress: Tram - Fringe Knit Dress /Light Grey*
Hat/hair - Truth - Juniper*
Boots and socks: JD - Catty /Gray*
Fingerless Gloves: .Shi /Rare at The Arcade Gatcha
Tights: Mon Tissu - Favourite Wool Tights /Heather Gray
Collar: Drift - Chic Collar /Silver
Earring: Zibska - Shig
Necklace: Yummy - Featherweight Necklace

Comments