Applause



So, there I was having a sort though my photos, and I came across these, that I'd intended to blog ages ago, but must have got overtaken by events and forgotten, until just now! Sometimes, if that happens (and it does, more than I should probably admit) I just consign the work to the "never to be used" folder, but I think this is still worth blogging - so here it is!

Applause is Lady Gaga inspired makeup from blackLiquid and a must have for any Gaga fans out there (and I know there are lots of us around!). I love it!

Scroll down for style credits and SURLs.


Style notes:
Makeup: blackLiquid - Applause
Body suit and boots: beetlebones - Pesca (for Designers United - no longer available, 
but here's the beetlebones blog link)
Sleeves: .Shi (former group gift, no longer available)
Tights: Bax - Ornament Leggings
Hair: Vanity Hair - Cuchi-cuchi
Nails: blackLiquid Slink Appliers

Comments