Look of the day


If you've made it to Collabor88 this month, you will have seen that .Shi is a guest designer, with a fabulous collection of layering items for the autumn. I'm lucky to be a blogger for .Shi, so I got the whole collection from Joy, but if I hadn't, I certainly would have bought every single piece! And if, like me, you're a gloves lover you won't want to miss the new mesh leather gloves from Coco on sale at half price at The Chapter Four until 4th November for only 100L a pair in loads of yummy colours.

Scroll down for style notes and SURLs.


Style notes:
Collar: .Shi - Tsade Body Cuff /White *at Collabor88 October collection*
Body wrap: .Shi Daleth Wrap Top /Mystic *at Collabor88 October collection*
Shorts: Menage - Peeka High Waisted Shorts /Black *new*
Gloves: Coco - Leather Gloves /Iron Blue *at The Chapter Four until 4th November*
Earrings: Mandala - Sinra Piercings /Silver
Poses: Slouch

Comments