Brown is the New Black


I'm playing catch up again so be ready for a few more posts from me over the next few days! I've been intending to post this one like forever! It features some of my favourite items from Francisc Guardians' new(ish) Autumn XIV Collection - a selection of co-ordinating original mesh accessories in lovely suede and cork textures - I'm particularly fond of the chic pumps that work with Slink Medium Feet, they have stunning turquoise soles that you can just barely glimpse in my photo. The big slouchy Tote bag is a big fave too!

Style credits:
Shades, bag and shoes: all from Guardians Autumn XIV Collection
Dress: NYU - Pocket Dress /Brown
Stockings: Izzie's - Thigh High Knit Socks (Slink Appliers) /Brown
Gloves: Belgravia - Jessamine Gloves /Bark Leather
Earrings: Kunglers Extra - Medusa Earrings /Copper
Scarf: Tee*fy - Soft Cotton Tied Scarf /Brown Ombre
Pose: Slouch

Comments