Clouds in my coffee...



I heard an old song on the radio the other day, and it's stayed with me - Carley Simon's You're So Vain. One of the lines is "I had some dreams there were clouds in my coffee...clouds in my coffee". I have no idea what it means, but those words have stayed in my head, so I thought I'd share it with you today. 

You may have noticed I'm liking brown a lot this winter. It's a classy alternative to black, and a wonderful neutral for pale skinned blondes like me so I just had to show you some of my favourite new things in brown tones. 

Scroll down for my style notes.


Style notes:
Hair: Vanity Hair - Wasted Kisses *new*
Dress: Secret Store - Jezibell Dress /Chocolate
Gloves: Beautiful Dirty Rich - Applause Gloves
Boots: NYU - Garter Boots *new* at Shoetopia
Tights: Bax - Soft Shine Pantyhose /Mocca
Bag: BeloD - Leather Handbag /Croco *new*
Lipstick: Dead Apples - Matte Gold
Lipgloss: Alge's Designs - MK Add L Glow Helena



Comments