Miss Virtual World Off the Rack Challenge



The Miss Virtual World pageant was full of surprises, including the last challenge before the final, which was sprung on us as we prepared for the Victoria's Secrets challenge. This one was a bit different, and what exactly we were being asked to do seemed to get a bit lost in translation, but it seemed to boil down to wear something simple, classic and timelessly elegant straight out of the box, so the judges could take one last look at us before the final. We had spent so many hours torturing prims into submission for each challenge up till then, I must confess it was quite a relief to have something simpler to do.

I decided to wear this gown from Dead Dollz. I'd been admiring it since Avenue Fashion Week, but hadn't had a good reason to buy it. Now I had the perfect excuse. I love red, it's my go to colour when I want to max out on glamour, and this mesh is excellent, very cleverly designed and moves wonderfully. I chose a short walk from IsoMotion to use with it, which worked very well. I kept my accessories simple and classic, with a set from Donna Flora, and wore a messy undo from LeLutka to keep a modern feel.

Of course, there's no way of knowing how we did in the judges eyes, but I was very happy with my timelessly elegant look. And if you're looking fro a drop dead gorgeous gown - check out Dead Dollz - Kiddoh Oh may have just what you're looking for!

I'm nearly at the end of my account of my MVW journey now...stay tuned for my swimwear, national costume and formal gown for the big final, coming soon!

Comments