Il Sogno



Today I'm delighted to show you some new releases from a brand new store, Il Sogno, that opened its' doors for the very first time this week! 

Il Sogno is the dream of DJ and model Occasus Jayaram (O), who's been a friend of mine since back in the day at The Model's Workshop. Her first Ready-to-Wear collection is a feast of hues, with a co-ordinating range of pieces in rich plum, vibrant yellow, burnt orange and turquoise, with some black and white thrown in for good measure. O told me she's nervous about how her collection will be received - and as a fledgling designer myself, I can understand exactly how she feels - but this collection with it's bold use of colour and pattern looks totally confident to me! 


Scroll down for style notes and SURLs.

/me blows you a kiss!


Dress and headscarf: Il Sogno - Summer Dress /Yellow/Plum, and Tube Scarf /Plum Swirls **
Eyewear and bangles: Finesmith - Desert Winds Protective Eyewear and Bracelets *new* **
Bag: TokiD - Attic Boho Bag
Boots: Maitreya Gold - Laud Boots *new*
Lipstick: Dead Apples - Matte Rouge Lips /Summer
Nails: blackLiquid Slink Nails Appliers /Matte Gloss 03 **

**review copies

Comments