Yellow is the Colour of Sunshine!



It's the colour of sunshine, daffodils, Easter chicks, and my car! It's also one of the colour themes at The Monochromatic Fair. I love yellow. Seeing it brightens up my day and puts a smile on my face. In real life, I know it's not the easiest colour to wear, but in SL, why not?

Today I'm wearing some more of my favourite finds from the Monochromatic Fair. This pretty sleeveless shift dress is an event exclusive from Legal Insanity, and comes complete with earrings and a cute clutch bag. Just add these stylish pumps from Elysium (for JD Feet) (also a Monochromatic Fair exclusive) and you're good to go!

I hope you're having a wonderful Easter, if you celebrate it! 
/me blows kisses!

As usual, scroll down for style credits and SLURLs.


Style notes:
Dress, clutch, earrings: Legal Insanity Flora /Yellow Monochromatic Fair Exclusive
Shoes: Elysium Classic Pumps /Yellow Monochromatic Fair Exclusive
Hair: Tableau Vivant Dreadlocks Series Monk Hair for The Men's Dept.
Eye makeup: Zibska Maike Eyeshadow / Olive for The Cosmetics Fair
Props and backdrop: Art Dummy Bloom Set for Fifty Linden Friday.

Comments