Hidden Primrose



OMG a whole week passed with no blog updates from me! I have a confession to make - since I started seriously learning about texturing my own clothing, I am spending a awful lot of time in photoshop these days, playing with textures, trying different things.  My head is buzzing with ideas, and it's hard to find the time for anything else! So, apologies to my sponsors, and thank you for bearing with me, once I find some balance, normal service should resume (I hope).

I love the new headpiece from Aliza Karu of AD Creations for the current round of The Couturiers Docks - it makes me think of some kind of alien queen from an episode of Dr Who, celebrating some kind of seasonal ritual.  It has texture change too, so you can change the colours of the leaves, and the base comes in black and white - the rigged collar piece comes with it as well. So, if you're looking for something to give the perfect finish for an avant grade Spring look, this could be just the piece you need.

Scroll down for style notes.

/Me blows a kiss!


Style notes:
Headpiece: AD Creations - Hidden Primrose Headdress White for The Couturiers Docks
Dress: Peqe - Open Gown Grey (gacha prize)
Sleeves: R3volt - Minako Arm Warmers
Leggings (under dress) Maitreya - Couture Leggings /Marguerita

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox