Something Blue...


Something blue for you today! I thought I'd have some fun experimenting with in world lighting, depth of field and photoshop for these photos, and I'm really pleased with the results! 

My look was very simply inspired - I'm lucky to know some fabulous designers, and by coincidence, I was sent this stunning hat from BaobA and the gorgeous new jewellery by Chop Zuey at around the same time, so I just knew they belonged together. I've been meaning to blog some of Lyrical B!zaare Templates designs for a while now, and I remembered this fantastic dress that she released for the recent FashionArt event - it's perfect with the hat and jewels!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Please scroll down for my style credits and SLURL's.

/me blows kisses!


Style notes:
 Hat: BaObA - Amapola /Blue *new* for The Couturiers Docks **
Jewellery: Chop Zuey: Sea Mist *new* at the Summer Fashion Festival **
Dress: Lyrical B!zarre Templates: Impressions /Blue **
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Brandi Lipstick 01
Poses: PosESioN

**review copies



Comments