Timeless


I am a big fan of Italian Designer Roberto Capucci 's sculptural creations, it was his stunning Nove Gonne that inspired my Miss Virtual World formal gown, designed for me by Shaleene Kenin of Pure Poison. So you can imagine how I squealed when I saw this structural black and white gown from Kiddo Oh of Dead Dollz. It's called 1985, after the original inspiration, and it's divine! It's on sale now at the Penumbra Fashion Week Retail Area.

Another squeal provoking recent release is the new Safari jewellery collection from Luciayes Magic of Swallow. Shown here in white and gold, this set of necklace, earrings and ring is beautifully made. On sale as a limited edition at half price now at The Couturiers Docks in gold, copper and silver on a choice of black and white - and they're selling out fast, so RUN!

I took myself off to Rico's Tea House to get these shots - you must check it out if you haven't yet - a lovely space, quite grand and very elegant - lovely to while away an hour or two over a nice cup of tea!


Comments