Always modern.... whatever that means...


I seemed to be hooked on black and white looks these days. Carl Lagerfeld said "Black and White always looks modern, whatever that means" and I think he was right - while colour trends change with the seasons, black and white always looks bang up to date, and effortlessly stylish.

I put this look together for an amazing party that brought the real world and the virtual world together, for the launch of MANIERA District Magazine last Friday. Sadly for me, technology got in the way and I couldn't be, there in either dimension, but I hear it was a great success, and I'd like to wish Topaz and all at MANIERA District all the very best for their exciting new venture.

Scroll down for style notes and SLURLs.


Style notes:
Dress: Pixicat - The Dark Dress /Ombre
Shoes: Pixicat - Royal Shoes /White
Gloves: Belgravia - Jessamine /Nero Leather
Hair: Soonsiki - After School
Ring: MG - Venetian Fortune 
Lipstick and teeth: Dead Apples - Matte Le Rouge

Comments