Rock Chick Supermodel!!!



It's a long time since I took part in an open casting for an agency - since I started designing I've been very choosy about the jobs I take on, and I haven't been looking to join any new agencies. But this one was a bit special, so I decided to have a go.

Ferosh - a Visual Art and Fashion Experience - is perhaps the most exciting recent arrival on the SL fashion scene, and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the work they have produced in their first year (and actually Ferosh is still less than a year old!).  If you're not familiar take a look here and see for yourself, and be amazed!

The styling theme for the casting was 70s Glam Rock - with Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2015 as the inspiration. 70s glam rock hits high fashion! I had a lot of fun styling the look, so I thought I'd share it here for posterity.

It's been a while since I've been in a casting for anything, so I will confess to feeling a bit rusty! But once I was backstage with the other hopefuls the excitement kicked in and I really enjoyed the buzz. And the upshot is, I got through and taken on as a Ferosh Supermodel! Working with fashion organisations with such high production values has always been a personal goal of mine, so I am thrilled, and deeply honoured, to be invited to this small but perfectly formed family! Big thanks to all at Ferosh for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

Scroll down for style notes.

/me blows kisses


Style notes:
Dress: Ghee - Gold Mirrorshine Mini (currently not for sale)
Stockings: Blacklace - Classic Black Stockings Vs 1(Slink Appliers)
Choker: MUSCHI - Desir Collar Basic Black (store gift)
Necklace: LaGyo - Malika Statement Necklace Gold
Bracelets: Mandala - Sankra Gold, Chunkee Gold
Hair: Taketomi - Izumi Dezzin HUD
Lips: Glam Affair - Cleo No Gloss Lips
Eyemakeup: Dead Apples - Wet Look Mixed Gold
Contour blush /highlight: Alges Designs (custom made)
Eyebrows: Deetalez - Makeup Brows Thick Hair Blonde
Nails: Ghee - Essential Nails (Slink Appliers) - Black Magic



Comments

  1. This ladies game and very much interesting game. Nice share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox