Scarily beautiful Chod


Words cannot do justice to the newly released Miamai Black Label Chod Collection from Monica Outlander of Miamai, well, my words can't anyway, so I took lots of pictures instead! It's a mainly monochrome collection of women's and men's wear using gorgeous textures of brocades, feathers and lace, with incredible attention to detail. The lines and shapes are amazing. This is wearable avant garde at it's very best. Scarily beautiful.

Some stunning mesh boots have been released alongside the collection in a range of metallics and plain colours, with lace details and plain options. Super shiny, they move with your avatar so you can dance, sit and pose without strange things happening to your knees. Well worth trying a demo if you have a mesh enabled viewer.

Glam Affair has produced a special skin - Gio Chod, for this collection and there are a number of tattoo makeup options available to compliment it. All of these are also available at the Miamai Black Label Store. This is one new collection not to miss.


Comments

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! All bookmarked and subscribed and I can't wait to keep reading.

    The Miamai collection is lovely, and you have photographed it well :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jasmine - I only started it back in April and I'm still getting the hang of things...I need to get out and about in the blogosphere a bit more I think. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox