His and hers with Ayrton Radikal



A couple of weeks back I guested on my friend and House of Heartsdale colleague, Kellis Denismore's blog in a series of doubles she is doing. I wish I'd had the idea, as it makes for fun and interesting posts. And then, it occurred to me - we don't see a lot of male and female models styling together, so why not team up with some of SL's gorgeous male models? So, this is the first in what I hope will be an occasional series featuring "his and hers" styling.

Ayrton Radikal kindly agreed to be my guinea pig, and showed me this great Gaultier inspired look he had put together using furs from Bliss Couture and sequin leggings from Mimikri. I did a lightening shopping trip, and styled my female version of his look using the same designers. This one is fab on both men and women - and what a way for you and your date to make a grand entrance at that hot club or party!

Style notes:

Ayrton wears:
Coat: Bliss Couture Homme! - Galliano Fur Coat /black
Pants: Mimikri - Sequin Leggins Stella /antique gold
Gloves: Miamai - Prim Gloves Homme /Black.
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Dupree Men  /Black.
Piercing:  Mandala - Soul Ear Piercing /Gold.
Necklace: Mandala - Soul Necklace /Male /Gold

Bea wears:
Coat: Bliss Couture Fur - Babii Fur Jacket /Black
Pants: Mimikri - Sequin Leggins Stella /antique gold
Top: Epoque - Lace Onesie /Black 
Boots: Ten"10 - Megas boots /Black
Hair: Epoque - Warrior /genetic
Piercing: Mandala - Sinra Piercing /vintage gold
Necklace: Mandala - Hannya Necklace /Gold
Bangles and Nails: Mandala - Takara /inca gold 

Oh, and I must say a big THANK YOU to the dashing Ayrton Radikal for helping me with this - it was no work at all swooning there in your arms (in fact I was kind of hoping it would have taken a bit longer :P)! And wow! what a gorgeous avatar you have! Mwah!



Comments