Gone sailing!


It's the last days of summer, here we can already feel a chill in the air. And this weekend, I'm going sailing in real life to make the most of what's left of the sunshine.

I thought I'd post this photo taken when me and my SL sister Kellis donned our favorite bikinis and took her luxury yacht out on a pretty boating sim a couple of weeks back when we were having a heatwave! We'd been out shopping for swimwear, and found some nice mesh bikinis from two new stores. The bikinis are both from the same template -  a very nicely fitting rigged mesh, and with no need for alpha layers (yay!). Kellis went for a vibrant plain colour from Lola Creations, while I opted for some cool retro feeling stripes from Whatever.

Have a great weekend folks! And enjoy what's left of the summer :)

Style notes:

Kellis (right) wears:
Bikini: Bikini violett by Lola Creations
Shoes: Doux High Pumps Black by DADAbeiz

Bea (left) wears:
Bikini: Stripes Bikini by Whatever
Shoes: Aelia Wedges in Pinenut by Celoe

Comments

  1. Ahha, spot the technical error!

    Sun behind the photographer, yet sun flair from behind the models!


    ;)

    Nice shot anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahha! But surely one of the delights of SL is we create our own reality? :P
      Actually, I added the flare to disguise the badly rezzed trees, I figured there could have been something reflective over there causing the flare, maybe!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox