Vintage Fair highlights - Miss Betty Pinup Dress



Some more retro gorgeousness from the Vintage Fair 2012, with these fab original mesh dresses from !dM Devious Mind. Fun and flirty, Miss Betty Pinup is all about the curves! Coming in a quite dazzling array of colours and patterns, with 3 different trim and lining options for each pattern, it's hard to choose just one - so I thought I'd style up 3!

Lots of photos with this post, so I won't say much more, except that the Vintage Fair runs till 29th August, so there's still time to get there, and if you've not been yet you're missing a treat! Also, they've taken the landing points down - so the SURLs in this post will take you direct to the stores - no more getting lost!

First up is Miss Betty Pinup in Pineapple - such a gorgeous sunny colour, this one just makes me smile! I'm wearing Cohimbra Hairpiece in Platinum from Vanity Hair, and N-core Lulu shoes in black - both Vintage Fair exclusives. The jewellery is from Magic Nook for The Dressing Room.


Next up, Miss Betty Pinup Valentine, with Paisley trim, worn with Veronica Mesh Hair from Wasabi Pills, and N-core Zen sandals - more Vintage Fair releases. The hair flower comes with the Miss Bettty pinup dress.


Finally, Miss Betty Pinup Gingham Check - I love the retro feel of this one. I'm wearing the Zen sandals from N-core for the Vintage Fair again, this time with the platform and heel in a pale wood texture option.

The hair this time is not a Vintage Fair item, but it does have a wonderful retro fifties feel - it's called Soft from Elikatira, in Light Blonde 05.


In all these photos I'm usisng poses from TuTy's for the Vintage Fair, aptly named Pinup - these come with a handy HUD so you can use them anywhere.

The tattoos you see in all the pics are called from Artilleri - these are my all time fave tatts - I wore them all the time in my early SL days and I would post the SURL, honest I would, but there are rolling restarts happeening right now, and I can't grab it. Sorry!

Comments