The New Shine...


I've been dead curious about the new "Materials" enabled viewer, and what it actually does. I've even used some "Materials Ready" items on my blog the past couple of weeks. But the only viewer that actually shows the new shiny shine is the official Linden Labs SL Viewer. So I bit the bullet and downloaded it so I could see for myself. And wow! Those shiny things really do shine! And sparkle, and glitter in the light, just like real shiny things do (well, almost!). I tried to capture it in these photos, with the sun glinting on the earrings - but it's an effect that works best with movement inworld, so video would be the best way to see it, or why not download the new viewer and see for yourself?

Style notes:
Hair: LeLutka
Sandals: Slink (for Slink Mesh Feet)
Earrings and bangle: Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88 and FaMESHed
Shades: Faenzo Goucci - no longer for sale
Nails: blackLiquid (Slink Nails Appliers)


Comments