Spellbound


After a busy holiday break filled with friends, family, pantomime and of course a dose of seasonal flu, I'm back! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all the very best for a very happy 2014!

After all the intensity of Miss Virtual World, it was good to have a little break from SL. It's been nice catching up with friends and making some plans for projects over the past few days. And of course, catching up with some shopping.

I walked into Cashmere&Keane today and was spellbound by this dress...after much pondering I bought two - this stunner with its' striking abstract eyes design, and a cute yellow with black spots. And then I bought a skirt, a top, a bag, some boots, some shoes... you get the idea! I've shopped at Cashmere in the past, but for some reason it fell off my radar. I won't be letting that happen again! This is a must go store for great male and female fashion with a vintage feel.

I've called this post spellbound after the Hitchcock film, the one with the dream sequence by Salvador Dali with all the eyes. It gave me a good excuse to use the Daliesque clutch by Milk Motion I've had in my inventory since the summer too. I hope you enjoy!

Scroll down for my style notes and SURLs.


Style notes:
Dress: Cashmere & Keane *new*
Boa and earrings: Maxi Gossamer
Clutch: Milk Motion
Shoes: N-core
Ring and Shades: Swallow
**Lipstick and nails applier: blackLiquid

**Review copies

Comments