Happy New Year 2015!


Another year has passed, and it's true they seem to race by faster and faster with age. New Year always seems a good time to reflect, draw some lines on the past and look to the future. I've never been a big one for resolutions - probably because a) I have never really wanted to commit myself to anything that might make me miss opportunities as they arise, and b) I'm highly likely to break them and feel a failure when I do. So no special resolutions for me. But I do sincerely hope that 2015 will be a year of peace, harmony, good health and prosperity for us all.

Styling credits:
Catsuit: Ghee - Frost Catsuit /Pink**
Headpiece: SoliDEa FoliEs - Pink Paradise Headpiece
Makeup Jewels: Swallow - Make Up Gems /Rubin
Makeup: Nuuna - Zion and Meta 2
Eyes: IKON - Sunrise Eyes /Pale Rose

**review copy

Comments