Gems & Kisses - Oceane - here comes summer!


There's a lovely new collection in Gems and Kisses this week, perfect for summer. Oceane is a finely crafted collection of 22 mix and match pieces in gold, bronze, azure, lime and turquoise - colours of summer and the sea.

I just had to get down to the beach and try my favorite Oceane pieces with a couple of new bikinis I've picked up this summer.

The first (main picture) I'm wearing the Day Trip Bikini from Kyoot in a striking retro print, great shading makes this bikini a joy to wear. It works perfectly with Oceane bangle A and earrings and necklace E.

The second is Jackie from my favorite retro and rockabilly store Artilleri - this is a special edition produced for The Dressing Room, but there are 4 colour combinations available at the Artilleri mainstore. I matched this with the pretty beaded necklace and earrings Oceane F.

In both pictures I'm wearing hair from BooN - one of my very favorite hair designers - the range is wonderful, from short casual styles like these to the most elaborate updos, tribal tattoo hairbases and dreadlocks.

The whole Oceane collection is for sale at Gems & Kisses as a fatpack of all 22 pieces for only 999L$, pieces can also be purchased individually, priced at just 59-99L$ each. You can buy them here .


Comments