Seldom blue....



This is the opulent Aurina Elegant Blue gown from Delia Auer's Nizhi store. Coming with a variety of options, including a gold mesh grid jacket, sleeves in satin, chiffon or gold mesh that can be work together or singly, and 2 skirt options, the full ballgown skirt with a gorgeous bow at the waist (shown) or a sculpt flexi option for lower lag  - this is the perfect gown for a dance date in a romantic ballroom - just right to swish the night away! The outfit also comes in red. You can buy it at Delia's Nizhi store and healing centre, where you will also find a chackra immersion and meditiation centre with particle crystals and druidic caves - Use this link to take you to the Nizhi Store and Healing Centre

A gown like this needs simple accessories. I'm wearing "I Love You" necklace and earrings in gold and white from Gems & Kisses and Milky Way nails and rings in sun gold from Mandala - this set, in 3 colour ways is currently on special offer on the SecondLife Marketplace.  My hair is Angelina from Bliss Couture, and the dramatic eye makeup and lashes are Light and Shadows - Kandinsky from Tableau Vivant.


Photos taken at my studio Simply Bea Photography - please drop by for information about my photography services or just to grab a coffee and take a look around!

Comments

  1. I absolutely love your blog. Jaw-dropping photos. I found it by google imaging, Avant Garde, for inspiration for a poetry show I'm doing. Your imagery just makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely feedback! reading words like that make me so happy too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox