Blackout




I was recently challenged to style a completely white look (which I promise to post soon!), and while I was having fun with that, I found myself wanting to play with some black. I'd spotted the fantastic Sloane leather outfit at Tres Beau, and really wanted to style around the unusual leather bodice/skirt, which, while definitely very modern, has a Roman, gladiatorial feel. 

When I began putting the look together I was working with my usual platinum blonde hair, but it wasn't working, so I tried some blue-black I already had in my inventory from BooN, and hey presto! I'm still very wedded to my blonde hair though, so this isn't likely to be a regular sight.


Style notes:

Top, bodice and skirt: Tres Beau - Sloane
Tights: Izzie's - half stripes outside tights (part of an awesome fatpack of 10 styles)
Boots: TEN"10 - Megas boots/black
Gloves: Glam Affair - B.t.W.
Mask: Gems & Kisses - Behind the Mask - Black (no longer available)
Nails: Miamai - Isis Nails
Eye makeup: Miamai - Vain 03 Makeup
Lashes: Tableau Vivant - Light&Shadows - Kandinsky
Face jewellery: A:S:S deluxe - Dark-brow - female; A:S:S deLuxe eye-piercing - Dark tears
Earrings: Rozoregalia - Gemma
Hair: booN - gathered mid hairbase/blueblack; TUN247 hair/blueblack
Skin: Glam Affair - Linn - Light 03/BL




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox