Changes...


Some fond farewells this week, as Di's Opera and Osakki both closed their doors.

Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeck was one of very absolute favourite pose stores - Di has a real talent for wonderfully balanced poses with great lines that work from all angles - wonderful for both runway and photography. Needless to say, when I heard the news I rushed to the store and grabbed as much as I could carry. I'd like to send Di a big thanks for her wonderful work, and wish her all the best for the future.

Osakki, creators of edgy high fashion and avant garde styles, also closed. I've long enjoyed their cool styles with wonderful use of colour, so I took full advantage of their closing sale. This look is my tribute to both Osakki and Di's Opera - gone, but not forgotten!

As old favourites move on, so new ones arrive - and this week I was delighted to discover UrbanLutz, a new hair store by Taylor Wassep. The styles are simple and structured, mainly to work with hair bases, and come (at the moment) only in blonde and black. I like the simplicity and shapes of the styles, that make a bold fashion statement. Good luck Urbanlutz!

Not quite so new, but their latest release - N-core have created a spiked version of their Coquette pumps - and I am in love again!!! I was feeling a bit skint, so I didn't treat myself to the fatpack, but I can see myself building up quite a collection of these!

Style card:

Jumpsuit/corset/pants: Osakki - Realta/Bamboo
Spikes on legs from Osakki - Noxious Leggings
Shoes: N-core Coquette Spikes/Yellow
Socks: N-core Sock "Dark" colorable
Earrings: Osakki - Flat Disk/Gunmetal
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails/Atomic Citron
Hair: UrbanLutz - Gaga 2/2 /Blonde
Fringe: UrbanLutz - Fringe 1/2 /Blonde
Skin: Glam Affair - Linn Light -Primavera- BL Eyeliner: Miamai XGen Makeup LashNLiner *Charme*
Lipstick: - Glam Affair  - Linn Lips 05
Lashes: KOSH- No Alpha Lashes V5

Pose: Di's Opera - Lean! No3




Comments