Caught on camera! Heartsdale models

Nino Heartsdale, of House of Heartsdale fame (she who brought us the One in a Million Designer Challenge and Burlesque) has recently taken up the challenge of learning SecondLife machinima...and she's been using her pool of models as guinea pigs. I finally made it into the fourth of Nino's House of Heartsdale Models Portfolio films, each of which features 3 of the agency's models. I'm honoured to be sharing the runway with two beautiful models - Gamp Lane and Algezeras Magic. I think it's gorgeous! I hope you enjoy watching :D




Comments

  1. Nino Heartsdale22 March 2012 at 15:41

    you look amazing Bea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nino! I love your film, it's gorgeous! Thank you for making us look fab!

      Delete
  2. Bea is right, Nino's art makes us fab!!

    Alge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox