Colourblock



It's bright, very bright, bold and not for the faint hearted. The real world fashion trend for colour blocking, that appeared in summer 2011 and has continued into this year, is making a big splash in virtual fashion this season, with the Color Blocking Fair 2012 coming in June, and lots of vibrant accessories, clothes and cosmetics in the stores.

My starting point for my colour block look was this pretty red mesh mini dress from Celoe. The fit on this one is great - so much so that I don't have to use the alpha layer - so I get to wear knickers again, instead of walking round with that horrible void between my legs I'm usually forced to have these days!

I accessorized with Orbital collar, bangles and nails in cabaret (hot pink), tangerine and solar (yellow), newly released at blackLiquid in an extraordinary range of shades, and makeup from LUSH Limited, a special edition for the Color Blocking Fair - I love these soft matte pink and orange duo toned lips. Tights and wedges from Tee*fy, found this week at designer bargain outlet The Dressing Room Blue, complete the look. I'm loving the way these colours pop!


Style notes:
Dress: Celoe - April dress /pinup
Tights: Tee*fy - Yellow Ombre Tights (come with the wedges)
Shoes: Tee*fy - Color Blocking Wedges (from The Dressing Room Blue)
Collar, bangles and nails: blackLiquid - Orbital 
Lips: Lush Cosmetics - Lush Lip 3
Eyes: Lush Cosmetics - NightShade Shadow (Juicy)
Hair: Vanity Hair - LadyBoy /platinum



Comments