Hate Me And Eat Me


I only heard of new label Hate Me And Eat Me  (H.M.A.E.M.) when designer Riri Bazar collaborated with Nevery Lorakeet of Les petits Details recently. When I spotted Riri's photo of her new mesh dress on Flickr, I decided to go and take a look. It's a small collection, but I managed to come away with the dress, some funky platform shoes and these fab sunglasses! I picked up some groovy makeups too, but I'm saving them for later...and I'm looking forward to more from H.M.A.E.M.

Style notes:
Dress: h.m.a.e.m. - Nues dans l'eau (mesh)
Shorts: Zaara - Tara lycra knee shorts /ash
Shoes: h.m.a.e.m. - fu(n)k you shoes /silver blue
Shades: h.m.a.e.m. - glasses - granny takes a trip /merlot
Necklace and earrings: HANDverk at FaMESHed - Fan Set /silver/black
Bangles: Chop Zuey - Istanbul Bangles /silver (old group gift)
Nails: blackLiquid - NAILS - ASHRAYA  Henna (FREE GIFT from the Ashraya Project
Hair: Discord Designs - Eris /Platinum Blonde
Lips: Glam Affair - Leah Lipstick 06



Comments