A walk in the park...


Some new seasonal releases from SHINE today - lovely textures and colours for autumn, perfect for layering. I especially love the black lace pashmina - pashmina's are one of my RL wardrobe staples for the colder weather, they always add a touch of glamour to an outfit. I decided I'd go for a walk in the park, enjoying the crunch of leaves under my shiny Gos boots, and the golden leaves just ready to fall from the trees.

While I've been writing this post, I've been watching news about hurricane Sandy and the devastation of the US East Coast - my heart goes out to all the millions of people affected by this devastating storm,    I hope and pray you can get back to some sort of normality soon.


Style notes:
Pashmina: shine by [ZD] PASHMINA (with flexy parts) - black lace (not mesh)
Top: shine by [ZD] MESH TOP & JUMPER - oliv & black
Pants: shine by [ZD] MESH Britches grey
Armwarmers: shine by [ZD] - MESH ARM WARMERS stripy brown
Boots: [Gos] Equestrian Boot - Chocolate
Tights: Mimikri - Knit Tights terracotta
Gloves: Leezu - Nif Nif gloves /orangebrown
Bag: .Shi : Croco Leather Bag {Green}
Hair: [elikatira] Flattery - Blonde 03


Comments