Wrap It Up


Back from a fantastic week in NYC (yayyyyy!!!), slept off the jet lag (urghhhh...), now it's time to catch up on what's been happening on the SL fashion scene! 

A nice welcome back surprise in my inventory was the new Wrap It Up dress from Xi Zane of LUSH*Limited - a classic style, this wraparound dress comes in 4 luscious colourways - I'm wearing the plum/pink/blue combination. 

There's been another new hair release from LeLutka too! All 3 styles are fab, as usual. This is Ella, a wonderfully flattering casual style that I'm loving with my slightly tweaked new look. Yes, I did a bit of "work" on my face - if only it was this easy and painless in real life! The only change is in my mouth, which I've made a little wider - so I thought it was time for a new headshot for the record. What do you think?


Style notes:
Dress: Lush*Limited - Wrap it Up Dress (plum/pink/blu)
Boots: Elikatira - Secret Boots (midnight)
Tights: Mimikri - Knit Tights (black)
Necklace and ring: LaGyo - Santa Fe (bronze) for The Dressing Room
Bag: HANDverk - Stud Clutch (liquorice)
Hair: LeLutka - Ella (powder)
Skin: Glam Affair - Roza Basic (Europa BL 04)
Eyeshadow: KOSH - Lost Souls (midnight)
Eyeliner: Izzie's - Smokey
Lashes: LeLutka - 2011 Lashes Curl
Lipgloss: blackLiquid Makeup - Black Cherry Sheer Shimer
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (French Navy)



Comments