I just can't get you out of my head


I picked up this draped catsuit "Kylie" from Diram quite a while ago, with every intention of blogging it, but never quite got it together to style it as I wanted, so it sat in my inventory, but stayed in my head, until now. 

Diram has produced some of the most original mesh clothing, many of their pieces exploiting the drape that only mesh can provide, and Kylie is a great example of this. With an item as complex as this, it's not surprising there are some issue with the alphas when you move, but for me that's an allowable weakness in an awesome garment! 

I can't wait to see what Diram do when the long awaited Mesh Deformer finally happens and alphas can become a thing of the past. In the meantime, you can get the uber-sexy look that Kylie wears in the video of I Just Can't Get You Out of my Head - surely Kylie's best release ever?


It was this beautiful new skin that inspired me to dust my Kylie catsuit down and wear it for this post.  Aida Ewing and Soleil Reid have teamed up and created an incredible line of skins characterized by vibrant and bold makeups - Amberly Dead Apples Petal Edition. 

I was already firmly wedded to Amberly - I've hardly taken it off since I invested in the fatpack of the Arctic shade when it was released, but these makeups take it to another level. I loved them all so much I couldn't choose just one, so I ended up treating myself to another fatpack! You'll be seeing lots more of these from me I guarantee!

Keep scrolling for the styling details and SURLs!



Style Notes:
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal edition /Edward BL *new*
Catsuit: Diram - Kylie Suit /white
Pendant: je suis... l'amour necklace long
Nails: Formanails - Oksana
Lashes: BlackLiquid - Lashy
Shoes: Diktator - Dare /silver



Comments

  1. Simply stunning styling and post <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox