city girl goes to the countryside


There's a great episode of Sex and the City where Aiden takes Carrie to his shack in the country...and like all city girls, she has no idea what to wear, and is freaked by all the mud and creepy crawlies and things that go bump in the night. As a Londoner, I've always been a bit like that myself - I'm much more scared driving round winding country lanes than I ever am negotiating Marble Arch, and I've always been more worried about axe-weilding maniacs lurking in the hedgerows than serial killers frequenting the cobbled streets of Whitechapel.

When I tried on this cute gingham top from Orsini Red, it just seemed right to take it to the countryside. It cried out for some rockabilly styling, and when I tried it with the fab new hair from LeLutka, everything was saying Marilyn in The Misfits. So I took myself off to Roche, one of my all time favorite sims. And yes, I know those spiky heels would be a nightmare on that grass... but I am a city girl, and you have to admit they look hot!


Style notes:
Blouse: Orsini Red *new*
Jeans: Secret Store
Hair: Lelutka *new*
Shades: Baiastice @ The Arcade Gatcha *new*
Cuffs: NYU @ The Arcade Gatcha *new*
Ladybug (worn as a ring): Ladies Who Lunch @ The Arcade Gatcha *new*
Shoes: N-core
Tattoo: Aitui
Nails: Jamman
Pendant: Je Suis
Earrings: Gems & Kisses - not for sale


Comments