Coquelicots


Warm Clarity of  ~ghee~  has outdone herself with her new collection "Chinoiserie". Three gowns with Asian inspired patterns that shimmer on a fitted bodice with a plain full skirt, a sumptuous bow at the hip and extra flexi skirts for added fullness. This one is "Coquelicots" which is French for Poppies, stylised gold poppies on a deep red background.

We got together with model friend Falbala Fairey and styled the gowns with an Asian witchy theme for the vendor, and I decided I love it so much, I just had to put off the million and one other things I have to do today to take some pics of my own. I'm sure you'll love this one as much as I do.


Style notes:
Gown: ~ghee~ Chinoiserie /Coquelicots
Gloves/talons: Miamai - Inferna
Earrings: Swallow - Skully Earrings
Hair: Ladies Who Lunch - Ursula /Meringue
Skin: Glam Affair - Roza /Dark Side 04
Hairsticks - Gems & Kisses - no longer available for sale




Comments