Rockabilly Cutie

Rockabilly was the theme of last week's Model's Workshop weekly styling challenge - this is the winning look I put together. I've won this 4 times now, it's getting a bit embarrassing! But it's a great group and good fun to do, so I keep on having a go. This one was easy for me, as a big Artilleri fan (of the clothes and furnishings) and I dressed in this kind of style a lot in my first year or so in SL, so it was a matter of digging around in my inventory to put this look together.

What I'm wearing:

Red leather jacket - Aoharu; Sabrina Polka Dot swimsuit (worn as top) - Artilleri; Highwaisted jeans - R.icelli

Shades, necklace, belt and tattoo all from Artilleri; Cherry Skull Earrings - from FIN Relive the Fifities sim (I think they were a gift there); Cigarette - Nikotin (comes with a hud to contol smoke and ash length); Nails: Balut tintable fingernails; Shoes (not seen) - N-core Pin Up in red, and Hair - Vanity Hair.

Photo taken on the dock on my private island - behind me is Artilleri's supercute retro Tiki Bar.

Comments