Safari Chic


I wasn't intending to do this week's Model's Workshop challenge - safari chic - but then I dropped into Miel where I found these cool Mo Pants in a great selection of colours, and I couldn't resist them. The watch also came from Miel - it was a Fifty Linden Fridays item a while back.  The vest is Lorelei from Malt. I wanted to spice the look up with some animal print, and chose the leopard print bikini from Antonia Marat of Artilleri.

I accessorised with Africain beads, bellychain, and earrings and Magnifique bangles from Je Suis - all are colour change . The gold nails and rings are from Mandala, and the sunglasses are Electra from Solar. The straw hat and bag are from Saikin. 

My skin is Monica Tan from Glam Affair for The Dressing Room, and the hair is Lasting from Elikatira.  

I love this cool summer look and I hope you do too :) 

Shot on location at the Africa Sim http://slurl.com/secondlife/Africa/171/100/26/ Where else? A beautiful sim where you can take hot air balloon rides over the plains. Check it out at sunset :-)




Quick update - I won the challenge! It turns out I'm the only person whose done that 3 times - so I'm officially a model's workshop style icon! (Well, Idid win bragging rights!) I changed the look a little before the workshop - here's the final look - a little sharper, with the clean cut lines of the R.icelli jacket that I picked up at the Culture Shock event in aid of Medecins Sans Frontiers, short hair from Boon, worn with the Xgen hairbase and makeup tattoo from Maimai, and a camisole instead of the bikini - making for a more classic, chic look.  I have a strong suspicion the only way this lady does safari is in an air conditioned off road vehicle, with a large retinue of staff to look after her, and she carries a big fan, lipgloss and designer perfume in that bag.

Shot at home on my private island.

Comments