Red carpet glamour

We took to the red carpet at this weeks styling challenge at the Model's Workshop - a chance to indulge in some sheer, unadulterated glamour.



As a blonde, my show stopping colour is red, and what could be more glorious than this sumptuous satin gown from Azul. Nobody does digital satin like Azul - you can almost feel it slipping over your skin and hear it swishing as you walk. I'm wearing their Loiuse gown base with the sweeping collar from the Canna gown, both in garnet. I love the way the collar frames the face. My shoes (not seen) are strappy sandals from N-Core - Seduction xtreme heels in red passion.

A stunning gown like this needs simple accessories - a gleam of platinum to give a subtle highlight:  the jewellery I'm wearing is all from Gems & Kisses: Hair sticks: Tama; earrings: Miracle of Light,  bracelets: Chen.  I decided against a necklace as the neckline of the gown is so dramatic it can speak for itself. 

The messed up updo is from BooN - I wanted to keep the hair fairly unstructured to contrast with the sleekness of the gown, and I went for platinum to keep the cool, silvery contrast with the vibrant red - a shimmering halo, creating an ethereal glow, drawing the eye to my face. The skin is Layla from Glam Affair - my sweet vampire for The Dressing Room, with Layla lipstick in bright red.

Comments