Summer heatwave





It's time to cool off with some of secondlife's hottest swimwear.

First up is the gorgeous denim one-piece - Greta in Light Blue from Miamai, which I've paired with a sexy off the shoulder tied denim shirt from The Sweetest Goodbye, who are currently holding a half price closing down sale.

The funky wooden wedge sandals are Misha in Stand Out from Lelutka, and the jewellery is all from Mandala. I've modified the wonderful Tatoom hair from Vanity Hair to make the scarf match the denim of the swimsuit.

Next up - nothing better to show off that hot tan than a pure white bikini that is anything but virginal! I picked up this one - Adriana from the Lelutka Outlet Store which has just reopened carrying a good range of previous season's clothing at reasonable prices. Adriana comes with a sculpted top and bows in Leltuka's usual fine quality - the top needed very little editing on me - though those whose avatars are more generously endowed up top will need to do a little tweaking to make it fit. I know boots aren't really beachwear, but when I set my eyes on these gorgeous Curvaceous Boots in white by Gos in last week's Fifty Linden Friday's offerings I just couldn't resist. I've accessorised with Milky Way jewellery from Mandala and Electra Sunglasses from Solar.

In both photos I'm wearing Mary skin in medtan from Glam Affair.

In the background of the picture below you will see my gorgeous new contemporary beach house from Scarlet Creatives - they have recently closed their sim and moved their whole retail operation to the Secondlife Marketplace with all their prefabs and furniture now at AMAZING prices - if you're in the market for a new home check out their store now! Scarlet Creatives Marketplace Store.



Comments