It's getting cold outside...autumn / winter Looks no.1



It's getting cold outside - time to wrap up warm in some cosy layers. This is the first in a series of casual chic daywear looks I have put together for this autumn/winter season. I called it Sunny Autumn Day - I love the kind of weather where it's cold enough to wear a coat, but still so sunny you need to wear shades.

What I'm wearing:


Coat - *COCO* Check Swing Coat grey
Sweater - *COCO* Turtleneck Sweater
Jeans - Zaara : Classic Jeans *indigo*
Shoes - Maitreya Treaders Exclusive group Gift - Rosewood
Gloves - Leezu Baxter Designs Nif Nif gloves /earth
Earrings - Gems & Kisses - Luz - Gold
Shades - LaGyo Bozena sunglasses Ivory
Hair - Lelutka Bonjour hair powder

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox