MOLiCHiNO


I was prompted to pay a visit to MOLiCHiNO when I saw this super stylish belt in a fab fashion blog - when I got there I was delighted to find some great fashion separates in fantastic textures and wonderful colours - so I splashed out on a whole new outfit - and here it is! Something snug and stylish for a winter day. I love the colours in this short knitted skirt, and they tone perfectly with the creamy yellow turtle neck jumper. The fur bolero in brown is a lovely texture and comes with 3 sleeve style options. I added big beads from Lagyo and Miel, and a big bag, also from Lagyo, and, of course, the wonderful Bindi belt in black, to complete the look.

Style card:

Jumper: MOLICHINO Sally Turtleneck
Skirt: MOLiCHiNO Nivalis Skirt
Bolero: MOLiCHiNO Fur Bolero
Belt: MOLICHINO Bindi Belt - Black
Tights: MOLiCHiNO Glymnee Tights
Jewellery: Gems & Kisses - Lucky Owl Gold Earrings; LaGyo - Kalea woven necklace - cinnamon brown; Miel - Lish necklace; Amorous - The Orb Tribal Bangle Right
Bag: LaGyo - The Desperado bag - lady
Boots: *YS&YS* Yeti Boots
Hair: Vanity Hair:Ruperta-Essence



Comments