Winter cool


There are some cool goodies to be had at bargain prices from The Dressing Room this week. In a special new Year collection, the regular contributors have 2 items on offer - one a New Year special, the other, their best selling item from The Dressing Room in 2011 - so you get a second chance to grab some great stuff you may have missed during the year, all for 70l$ or less!

Glam Affair have released a special edition of their new Linn skin for TDR - I'm a big Glam Affair fan, and have been pretty much wedded to Gio for the past few months since it was released. Although I'd tried demos of Linn, I hadn't decided to buy until now - this special from the Dressing Room is called Linn Light - Party! and it comes with pink lips and 5 lipstick tattoo layer options in funky colours like the mint green, as worn in these pics. I think you'll be seeing more of me in Linn in 2012 for sure!

I'm wearing the stylish Donnaii Coat in beige from R.icelli. This short trench style coat has gold stud detailing on the lapels, shoulders, belt and cuffs. It's part of a special New Year set from TDR that includes 6 items of clothing in beiges and golds, a pair of shoes, earrings and a ring, all for an astounding 70l$!! If, like me, you're loving cool beiges and golds this winter this is one set not to miss.

***Quick update***
I entered the first photo in The Dressing Room Stylish Contest this week, and I won!!!!! So now I'm doing a little happy dance all the way to TDR Blue  to admire my photo on the wall and collect my prize - the whole new collection! :DDD


Style card:

Coat: R.icielli - DONNAII coat (beige) (*TDR)
Tights: sYs -TWIGGY leggins (flesh)
Boots: epoque - Mesa Platforms (nude)
Bag: Tee*fy - Full Leather Holdall bag unisex (*TDR)
Jewellery: So Many Styles Native Bead Earrings and Necklace (Silver) (*TDR)
Skin: Glam Affair - Linn Light  - Party! (BL) (*TDR)
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Linn Lips 02
Hair: Vanity Hair:Lady Boy (Platinium)


Comments