Lavender days...


I'm so loving this season's simple, elegant chic styles.with their clean lines and pretty colours. My new finds this week include the Pastel Zipper Skinnies from Maitreya that come in a wonderful range of colours, and this pretty frilled top from Mon Tissu that comes with both solid and sheer options.

More mesh news - Tabata Jewell of Vanity Hair has produced her first rigged mesh hair - this simple high ponytail comes in 3 style options - with a band (shown), and with and without a fringe. The band version comes with a colour changing hud that enable you to match the band exactly to your outfit. Nice work Tabata! I look forward to more mesh hair from Vanity!

Another of my favorite designers brought out their first mesh this week too - Sim-i-lar Footwear have released these incredible mesh stilettos - Lucca - with gravity defying steel heels. I got them in white patent, but I can see myself going back for more!


Style notes:*

Top: Mon Tissu - Ruffeld Shell (solid) mesh /Pearl
Jeans: Maitreya - Zipper Skinny Pastel /Lavender
Shoes: Sim-I-lar - Lucca /White Patent
Necklace: Mandala - Kagetora /Purple
Earrings: Mandala - Tukemono /Silver

Hair: Vanity Hair - Sunset Blvd 3 /Platinum
Makeup: MOCK - Turkish Rose Glace Lipcolor, Stardust Shadow-Lavender Moonlight, Clear Lipgloss Miamai - LesMakeups_Eyeliner 02
Lashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails/Pastel



*Due to problems in Second Life at the moment, I am unable to create SURLs for the stores used - I will remedy this just as soon as I can! In the meantime, it should be possible to find all the stores using search. Sorry!


Comments